Satisfy an appetite for mouthwatering meats and cheeses with this delicious gift basket. It includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value. Free shipping offer only applies to street addresses in the contiguous 48 states.
- Milano Salami: Fratelli Beretta, producer of Prosciutto di Parma®, Mortadella, Salami and other Italian specialties, is a family business that has enjoyed success for almost two centuries, owing to their dedication to producing products with the finest ingredients. (9 oz)
- Antipasto Meat Tray by Fratelli Beretta: Perfect for parties or unexpected guests! This tray contains 4 ounces each of sliced prosciutto, salami, and coppa ham. With some bread, olives, and a bottle of vino or two, you're all set for an impromptu picnic. (12 oz)
- Authentic Italian Provolone: Our Provolone Piccante is produced from selected cow's milk in Italy. The flavor will transport your mind to the Italian countryside. (8 oz)
- Monte Veronese: Skilled artisans handcraft this milky, complex cheese in the picturesque mountain area above Verona. (8 oz)
- Crotonese: From Calabria in southern Italy, it's a pure sheep's milk cheese with a sweet, salty flavor. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, (2.75 oz)
- Grissini con Olio d'Olivia: Imported form Alba, Italy, these wonderful baked snacks that pair well with cheese, meats and tapenades. (4.2 oz)
- Tapenade: this unique and delicious spread is ideal served warm along side the grissini. (8 oz)
- Olives by Frutto d'Italia: Beautifully packaged, savory and prized olives from Italy. (5 oz)
- Olives by Frutto d'Italia: Beautifully packaged, savory and prized olives from Italy. (6.7 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: This multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool for slicing the included cheeses
- Bamboo Cutting Board: This board makes it easy to enjoy all of the included cheeses the moment the box is opened.
- Gift Presentation: This beautiful gourmet gift is hand assembled in an oval wooden basket, wrapped with a decorative dark brown ribbon.