Artisan Manchego Cheese D.O. is cured for a minimum of 6 months and made with raw milk from the Manchega breed of sheep raised on the estate of Dehesa de Los Llanos. With an intense straw color, unique and uniform, the Cured of Dehesa de Los Llanos is characterized by its intense flavor and aroma typical of a high quality cheese, slightly spicy, a flaky texture and great friability that makes the cheese crumble in your mouth, liberating all its flavor and inviting you to have more.
The natural rind of the Cured is the first attractive feature of this great cheese, where the consumer can appreciate that no coloring's or dyes foreign to the cheese have been added during its elaboration.
- Made from unpasteurized sheep's milk.
- Photo depicts whole 7 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by hand.
- Gold Medal at the World Cheese Awards 2007 in London.
- Silver Medal at the Gran Selección (Great Selection) Awards 2007.
- Great Selection 2009.
- Cured for a minimum of 6 months.