Lucini's artisan vinaigrette recipe is made with the highest-quality and best local ingredients available, representing a commitment to culinary excellence and real food that is both convenient and flavorful. Full bodied and bursting with all natural flavor, their vinaigrettes are specially blended to provide a versatile dressing that adheres well to greens, adds punch to sandwiches and brings new depth to meats and poultry when used as a marinade. Lucini Italia Vinaigrettes are 100% GMO Free and never add sugar, dehydrated herbs or anything artificial.
Varieties sold separately.
- Fig and Walnut: The nutty richness of roasted walnut oil and extra virgin olive oil is balanced by earthy fig, local farm garlic, sea salt and red pepper.
- Cherry Balsamic: Dark summer cherries, aged Balsamico of Modena and the earthy green of fresh rosemary create an opulent flavor with a perfectly tangy finish.
- Roasted Hazelnut: Inspired by the rich flavors of late autumn, roasted hazelnut and extra virgin olive oil are balanced by a duet of Italian balsamic and white wine vinegar.
- Parmesan and Garlic: Freshly grated cheese, garlic and cracked black pepper provide hearty richness that is balanced by sharp dijon mustard and a smidge of anchovy.
- Cucumber and Shallot: A graceful recipe, with locally grown garlic, parsley and milk, that adds style to the simplest ingredients. Toss with shredded carrot, chicken and cabbage.
- Tuscan Balsamic: Perfectly seasoned with sea salt and cracked black pepper, this creamy recipe is made with Italian extra virgin olive oil, balsamic from Modena, garlic and dijon.