Bringing together a diverse range of cheeses from across the globe, this assortment features some familiar flavors as well as some that are sure to become new favorites. Featuring a hand-picked assortment of cheeses in a multitude of styles, this collection will please both the gourmet and the casual snacker. Complete with accompaniments, crackers and a serving knife, this is the perfect solution to a quick and delicious appetizer course. It includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Pleasant Ridge Reserve: Similar to Gruyere or Beaufort, Pleasant Ridge Reserve is an artisanal cheese made from the non-pasteurized milk of a single herd of Wisconsin cows fed and managed using natural, "old world" practices. (8 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: This Irish cheddar is made from a longstanding family recipe. Throughout the 12 month maturation period the cheese undergoes a highly demanding grading regime, which results in amazing consistency throughout the year. (8 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: This wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk in Murcia region of Spain. It not only has a bold, delicious flavor, it has the intoxicating aroma of a good bottle of wine. (8 oz)
- Bleu d'Auvergne: This blue from southeastern France is creamier than Roquefort, owing to the fact that it is made from cow's milk rather than sheep's. Try on a slice of apple for a beautiful, healthy midday snack. (8 oz)
- Beemster Gouda: Created using the Beemster artisan techniques, Beemster Gouda offers a great taste from the masters of Dutch cheese. Aged for 5 months, Beemster has a slightly nutty taste with a fresh floral aroma. (8 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano: Pecorino Toscano is a young 100% sheep's milk cheese, only about 40 days old when it arrives on our shores. As the cheese first hits your tongue, you detect a hint of Tuscan herbs, grass and wildflowers. (8 oz)
- Azores Flores: The Azores, far out in the sea, is an unlikely home to dairy cows, but the Portuguese saw the lush fields and forests and realized the potential for cattle rearing. Azores Flores is a pasteurized cow's milk cheese, aged for three months, with a strong, clean, spicy taste and aroma. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Duhaime Fruit Spread for Cheese: Sweetened only with organic sugar and pure maple syrup, these all-natural fruit-based chutneys are a great way to get your taste buds tingling! (2.3 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform serving of your favorite cheese.
- Daelias Biscuits for Cheese: These biscuits will not overwhelm your cheese, but will enhance it and cause you to crave for more. Treat yourself and your guests to this unique combination of cheese and biscuits. (4 oz)