Inspired by our own favorites, we've designed this assortment of our favorite cheeses for winter. This assortment includes:
Please Note: Any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Gruyere de Comte: Comté is a handmade, artisan French cheese of the truest type. This raw-milk Comté is aged for six months, and develops a tight-knit texture and satiny body. (8 oz)
- Monte Veronese: Skilled artisans hand craft Monte Veronese Latte Interno in Lessinia, the picturesque mountain area above Verona. It is a semi-hard, semi-cooked, slightly straw-colored cow's milk cheese with a scattering of tiny, diffused holes. Serve this smooth, earthy cheese with crisp fruits and vegetables. (8 oz)
- Appenzeller: This Swiss cheese has a pleasantly smooth texture, but this cheese's true allure is its fruity tang. In fact, Appenzeller pairs extremely well with fresh fruit; it melts nicely for fondue, too. (8 oz)
- Colliers Welsh Cheddar: Collier's Welsh Cheddar brings together the finest ingredients, a heritage of cheese making and particular recipes to produce products of unmistakable quality and character. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
This item is not packaged as a gift. If you would like the gift packaged version of this item you will need to add this item to your cart and then select our "Create Your Own" basket option to your cart for an additional $19.99.