Australian cheeses are a fascinating blend of European-style craftsmanship, but use the excellent quality milk from the Australian dairy lands. igourmet.com has put together the perfect sampler for anyone interested in the flavors of Australia. If you're looking for a change of pace, or eager for the perfect partner for your favorite bottle of Australian Shiraz or Semillon, discover these cheeses from down under. This assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Roaring Forties Blue: Roaring 40's Blue has become one of our best-selling blue cheeses, with its creamy texture and sharp, yet buttery flavor. The rindless cheese is matured in its wax coating, which cuts off the oxygen supply, promoting its sweet and fruity flavour. The wax also assists in retaining the blue's moisture, creating a smooth and creamy texture. (8 oz)
- Dairy Vale Cheddar: This savory cheese has a tangy pleasant flavor, and melts wonderfully on the grill or in sauces. (8 oz)
- Great Ocean Road Australian Cheddar: This sharp white pasteurized cheddar hails from the southern part of Australia is aged for 1 year. (8 oz)
- Black Wax Australian Parm: This extra sharp grating cheese is slowly aged, giving it time to develop a striking tangy character. (8 oz)
- Australian Water Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (4 oz)
- Signature Cheese Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand packed in a our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching ribbon.