This basket contains six of our customers' tried-and-true favorites plus crackers. It is sure to appeal to a broad range of palates without putting off those with simpler tastes. This tour of international cheese styles, ages, and flavors also includes two sleeves of crackers, allowing convenient snacking. Packed in a rustic basket, this collection is sure to please your favorite cheese lover! Includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Montasio: From the northeastern corner of Italy, this hard cheese is an excellent all around snacker. We love it with grapes and pears. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: Made just south of Dublin, Wexford Cheddar is a mature, twelve-month cheddar perfect for serving with brown bread and chutney. Due to the richness of the milk, this cheese still keeps a buttery flavor once it comes out of the Wexford aging rooms. (7.5 oz)
- Atalanta Creamy Blue: This creamy blue cheese is perfect for adding a smooth note to your next salad, steak, or burger. Not too salty, with an even-balanced flavor, this blue from Wisconsin has become one of our new favorites. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Gouda: Created using the Beemster artisan techniques, Beemster Gouda offers a great taste from the masters of Dutch cheese. Aged for 5 months, Beemster has a slightly nutty taste with a fresh floral aroma. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: A similar cheese to brie, Camembert is formed into smaller wheels and may have a slightly more robust flavor than its larger cousin. Firm when chilled or runny at room temperature, there are many ways to enjoy this wonderful cheese-- with bread, fruit, or nuts. (8 oz)
- Montchevre: Creamy and rich, as a goat cheese should be, Montchevre Goat is aged for only a few weeks, so it is firm enough to slice but creamy enough to spread. (4 oz)
- Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Mini Toast Crackers: These cute crackers make this basket even easier to enjoy and share. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.