The organic movement is in full swing. Most people who have chosen the organic lifestyle take it very seriously. This basket is the perfect gift for a dedicated organic eater.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Organic Parmigiano Reggiano: Every day, 10 wheels of Organic Parmigiano Reggiano are made at the dairy co-op Santa Rita. For a kilo of Parmigiano Reggiano to be made, 17 liters of milk will be used. The cheese is immersed in brine for 21 days, then turned, cleaned and seasoned for 24 months creating this masterpiece. (8 oz)
- Organic Tarentaise: Thistle Hill Farm Tarentaise is an aged, raw-milk, organic cheese handmade by John and Janine Putnam on their family farm in North Pomfret, Vermont. (8 oz)
- Organic Australian Water Wheels: Light-as-air crisps from Australia. (3.5 oz)
- Organic Fair Trade Mexican Chiapas Whole Bean Coffee: A mellow coffee with a softly sweet flavor, these are the perfect beans for starting your morning. (12 oz)
- Tazo Organic Tea: This 100%certified organic tea is blended in accordance with the ancient recipe. (8.92 oz)
- Organic Torrone Morbido (Almond Nougat Coated w Dark Chocolate): This soft nougat treat is made primarily from Sicilian almonds and honey, then all that goodness is coated with rich dark Italian chocolate. (5.29 oz)
- Organic Dark Chocolate Dipped Nuts: One taste of these delicious nuts and you'll agree that this is the way natural, organic nuts are supposed to taste. (4 oz)
- Organic Dried Mango: The sweet, tropical flavor of these dried mangos are the perfect pick me up snack.(4 oz)
- Organic Candied Fruit: These chocolate dipped fruits are perfect for setting out as part of a dessert tray, or serving with a dark Italian espresso. (3.17 oz)