This cheese board presents the world's four classic blue cheeses: Fourme d'Ambert, Stilton, Bavarian Blu, and Gorgonzola.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Fourme d'Ambert AOC: Fourme d'Ambert is cave-aged for a minimum of two months, made from raw cow's milk and has a tremendous, creamy, full-bodied flavor. (8 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: This cheese was not created until much later, in the Eighteenth Century. It is made from cow's milk and is the only British cheese to have legal protection. (8 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: Italian Gorgonzola is also made from cow's milk. We are featuring the more aged variety. (8 oz)
- Paladin Bavarian Blue: This tangy, crumbly blue cheese is produced in Bavaria's Alpine countryside. German cheesemakers have spent centuries taming the inherent sharpness of the original blue-veined cheeses, passing their time-tested methods down from generation to generation. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)