Calling all gourmet British expats, this is the best of the best in British foods to share! Send this amazing gift trunk, and you will surely put a smile of appreciation on your gift recipients face. This luxury gift trunk includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Lord of the Hundreds: This unpasteurized ewes' milk cheese is sourced from the milk of the neighboring Boydell's flock of ewes. Like many English cheeses, this raw-milk cheese is vegetarian. (8 oz)
- Dorset Drum English Farmhouse Cheddar: Exceptionally sweet and tangy, it tastes nothing like any mass-produced cheddar you have ever sampled. (14 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton by Long Clawson: Long known as "The King of Cheeses", Blue Stilton is one of a handful of British cheeses granted the status of a "protected designation origin" (PDO) by the European Commission. Only cheese produced in the three counties of Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire and made according to a strict code may be called Stilton.(8 oz)
- White Stilton with Fruit: White Stilton, the young, immature cousin to the world famous British blue cheese, is extra-creamy and deliciously tangy, but somehow unfinished all by itself - much like plain yogurt. Hence the need to introduce a fruit. (8 oz)
- English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions: As versatile as it is addictive, this new cheddar, also known as Abbot's Gold, has livened up everything from simple sandwiches to hot dogs and grilled portabellas in the igourmet kitchen. (8 oz)
- Clotted Cream: For centuries, Clotted Cream has been an essential element in a great British tradition -- High Tea. Spoon it over fresh scones or tea cakes already spread with strawberry jam, accompanied by a pot of piping hot tea. (6 oz)
- British Strawberry Preserves by Duerr's: What would scones with clotted cream and jam be without traditional British jam? Duerr's has built its reputation on starting with high-quality fruit and careful, small-batch preparation.(16 oz)
- Mark T Wendell Premium Black Tea - 25 Bags per box (two boxes): As one of this country's most prestigious tea importers, the Mark T. Wendell Tea Company has been providing fine teas to tea connoisseurs since 1904. (4 oz)
- Chutney for Cheese by Henshelwoods: Henshelwoods are dedicated to providing fine foods for independent retailers using the best available seasonal ingredients and with the minimum possible food miles. All the products are hand-made in small batches. They are free from artificial colourings and preservatives. (7 oz)
- Henshelwoods Exotic Mustard: This English mustard provides an unforgettable mustard expeirence! (7 oz)
- Toasts for Cheese by the Fine Cheese Co: ‘Toast’ is oh so thin, light and crisp, but what makes it unique is that around 60% of the cracker is composed of fruits, nuts and seeds. Making it oh so fruity, oh so nutty and oh so - well ‘seedy’! Perfect with cheese, vegetable tapenades, or pate. (3.2 oz)
- Traditional Christmas Pudding by Tudor Kitchen: Since Dickensian times, the English Christmas Pudding has been part of a traditional celebration. Usually the puddings are served with either a custard or Brandy Butter.(8 oz)
- Caffe Dolcetti Biscuits: Caffè Dolcetti are the biscuits that take a cappuccino, an espresso, or a latte into a moment of pure indulgence. Dedicated to coffee and inspired by Italy, this is the newest line of cookies designed by Ashbourne, England's Artisan Biscuits. (4.5 oz)
- Fine English Crackers for Cheese: In their cheese shop based in Bath, England, The Fine Cheese Co. first began making their own premium line of crackers after wondering why there are so many great cheeses, and so few great crackers to go with them. To that end, they've developed their English line, a neutral selection of crackers that don't impose themselves on the cheeses. (3.5 oz)
- Buchanans Fudge with Clotted Cream: Buchanan's of Scotland is the largest manufacturer of confectionery in Scotland and boasts the finest quality confections available. With the dense, rich texture of fudge, this confection boasts a sweet, milk caramel flavor somewhat similar to a praline without pecans. The addition of clotted cream adds a milky, silken note to this extremely sweet and satisfying Scottish treat. (4 oz)
- Elegant and English Biscuits: Slim, crisp-textured, oval biscuits made with pure farm-fresh butter, they are rich, refined, and classy. Displaying typical British style, it offers subtle and interesting natural flavours that ebb and flow on the palate. (5.36 oz)
- Two By Two Artisan Biscuits: Artisan biscuits are baked by hand in England by "real people, not robots". No additives or preservatives are used in the manufacture of these scrumptious cookies and the sourcing of the ingredients is extremely important. Only the best ingredients are used: a very important concern for parents today. (3.5 oz)
- Ecclefechan Tarts by Walkers: Here we have a traditional Scottish delicacy revived. Deep cups of buttery shortbread pastry filled with a luscious confection of juicy vine fruits and almonds. They are simply lovely warmed and served with cream. Perfect with tea, coffee - or a wee spot of sherry too! (6.3 oz)
- igourmet Cheese Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to slice and serve your favorite cheeses.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)
- igourmet Logo Eco-Cooler: All perishable items come inside the gift trunk packed in a reusable eco-cooler.
- Black and Brown Wood Trunk: After the food is gone, your recipient will still have this gorgeous, sturdy trunk to use as a functional accent piece.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden trunk, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.