Beer and cheese? This enticing tradition is being resurrected here in the U.S., at microbreweries and dairies across the country. Some of the classic combinations are simply divine, whilst contemporary pairing of new world beers and cheeses is yielding exciting results.English and American Brown Ales share many characteristics, and both complement this selection of cheeses beautifully. Pete's, Rogue, Sierra Nevada and Brooklyn Brewery all produce popular domestic Brown Ale, whilst from the other side of the pond, Samuel Smiths and ,of course, Newcastle are easily accessible.
Beer not included.
- Cheshire: One of England's finest, this classic cheese has a sweet, caramelly-ripe butter smell with notes of straw and a bright acidity - perfect for a nice glass of Brown Ale. (7.5 oz)
- Agour Ossau-Iraty: A slightly dry texture gives way to a creamy, buttery quality in the mouth, and the flavors hint at both herbs and fruit, with slightly nutty undertones. (7.5 oz)
- Extra DOUBLE Aged Gouda: Beemster have created a true masterpiece in their 36 month old gouda, its brittle texture punctured with alternating hints of caramel, butterscotch, whiskey and pecans. (7.5 oz)
- Monte Veronese: From Lessinia, it is aged approximately five months to create a sweet yet delicate rich, fruity, nutty flavor. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.