Fresh, aromatic flavors fill this all-natural spread. Often served as a snack in Italy, bruschetta is simply toasted bread dressed up! Preparation is simple: Brush olive oil on one side of baguette slices cut 1/2" thick. Toast until just golden brown, then top with this delicious Vino de Milo bruschetta and serve immediately.
Varieties sold separately.
- Artichoke Garlic: Whole chunks of artichoke hearts, fresh garlic, fresh herbs, and a light pinot grigio wine all combine to create a delicious, savory bread topping with amazing versatility.
- Spicy Sun-Dried Tomato: Only the best ingredients fill this amazing bread topping. Ohio-grown tomatoes, Ohio-made Dijon mustard, fresh herbs, sun-dried tomatoes, yellow bell peppers, a splash of Chianti wine, and a bit of heat make this a spread to savor.
- Tomato Basil: The newest addition to their best-selling bruschetta line-up is the classic version hand-crafted with premium, fresh ingredients, including locally-grown tomatoes & fresh basil.
- Black Olive and Currant: Open the jar and you'll see chunks of black olives, Ohio-grown tomatoes, and whole currants - all complemented by a complex malbec wine. Spread on toasted bread, this topping can be enjoyed heated or served cold.
- Roasted Red Pepper: Milo's newest flavor, this bruschetta is packed with smokey sweet roasted red peppers. Perfect as a starter, topping grilled chicken, or mixed with pasta.