When you think of the finest red wines in the world, you often are thinking of wines made with Cabernet Sauvignon. This grand grape is the basis for most of California's superb red wines as well as the predominant grape used for blending in France's famed Bourdeaux's. Flavor characteristics often include deep cherry, currant, mint and tobacco.
Wine is not included
- San Joaquin Gold: This is a new artisan cheese made by Fiscalini Farms of Modesto, California. It is semi-hard with a natural rind and a sweet, salty, buttery taste. Made from unpasteurized milk from Fiscalini's own herd of 1400 Holstein cows, it is a wonderful cheese for snacking, but can also be used as a topping for soups or salads. In addition, it grates well and melts easily (8 oz)
- Smokey Blue: A traditional blue cheese that is smoked overnight in hazelnut shells. The result is a sweet, nutty flavor that counters the tangy, sharp taste of blue. Made in Oregon. (8 oz)
- Aged Mimolette: French Mimolette, also called "Boule de Lille", mimolette is a semi-hard cheese that has the same texture and spherical shape as Dutch Edam, but with a natural rind. Its taste is gloriously sweet, yet uncommonly tame for a French cheese. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Carrs Half-Box: Crackers that are perfect for cheese, meat, and pate. (2.2 oz)
Gift Presentation: This assortment is packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box finished with a matching elegant ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.