If you've ever enjoyed the delicious, spicy flavor of the cheese Paneer, cooked in a rich Thai curry sauce, you are sure to love this new cheese from Coombe Castle of England. Coombe Castle starts with their award-winning English Cheddar, then adds a vibrant green Thai curry for some extra zest! While it might sound like an unusual combination, the sharp English cheddar easily carries the savory, spicy flavor of the curry. The spices used are coriander, turmeric, salt, allspice, ginger, fenugreek, garlic, pepper, cumin, and bay leaves. It also doesn't overwhelm you with heat, making this a great snacking cheese!
Apart from eating this cheese on its own, this cheese is also good when melted on mashed potatoes or on toast providing an interesting savory taste. Its electric green color is sure to stand out on any cheese plate or a salad.
- Made from pasteurized cow's milk.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Photo depicts whole 4 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by the 1/2 pound.
- Please contact us if you would like to purchase the whole form.