This special assortment includes five of our favorites for the grill plus a printed sheet of classic and contemporary grilling recipes.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Collier's Cheddar: Aged for over 1 year, this sharp Welsh cheddar is great melted on burgers or chicken breast. (8 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: A Spanish Queso de Cabra, Murcia al Vino is a real gem. It not only has a bold, delicious goat's milk flavor, it has the intoxicating aroma of a good bottle of wine. It's simply wonderful over chicken or pork. (8 oz)
- Paladin Bavarian Blue: This tangy Roquefort-style blue cheese is produced in Bavaria's Alpine countryside. It is an incredibly smooth, flavorful blue cheese which belongs on top of burgers and steaks, or melted into your accompanying mashed potatoes. It's great in salads too. (8 oz)
- Provolone for the Grill: Imported from Italy, these all-natural rounds of provolone are a great hors d'oeuvre for a summer grilling party. Traditionally served before a main course of grilled steaks, it is made from pasteurized cow's milk. These are pre-cut rounds for your convenience, and rubbed with seasonings. (7 oz)
- Kasseri: In modern Greece, the most traditional sheep cheeses are called Kasseri. Made in large wheels from a careful blend of 75% sheep's and 25% goat's milk, this cheese has the unusual ability to stay solid when heated. Kasseri is often served grilled on skewers, cubed between lamb and oiled-up veggies. It makes a sensational, savory side dish when served hot. (8 oz)
This item is not packaged as a gift. If you would like the gift packaged version of this item you will need to add this item to your cart and then select our "Create Your Own" basket option to your cart for an additional $19.99.