This special assortment includes five of our favorites for the grill.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: Aged for over 1 year, this sharp Irish cheddar is great melted on burgers or chicken breast. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: A Spanish Queso de Cabra, Murcia al Vino is a real gem. It not only has a bold, delicious goat's milk flavor, it has the intoxicating aroma of a good bottle of wine. It's simply wonderful over chicken or pork. (7.5 oz)
- Paladin Bavarian Blue: This tangy Roquefort-style blue cheese is produced in Bavaria's Alpine countryside. It is an incredibly smooth, flavorful blue cheese which belongs on top of burgers and steaks, or melted into your accompanying mashed potatoes. It's great in salads too. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: We love this Piccante version, which is rarely available in the U.S. and much more interesting than the mild Provolone most Americans have come to know. One of the great sandwich cheeses, Provolone Piccante is also an excellent melting cheese that is perfect in omelettes or atop a toasted baguette. (7.5 oz)
- Kasseri: In modern Greece, the most traditional sheep cheeses are called Kasseri. Made in large wheels from a careful blend of 75% sheep's and 25% goat's milk, this cheese has the unusual ability to stay solid when heated. Kasseri is often served grilled on skewers, cubed between lamb and oiled-up veggies. It makes a sensational, savory side dish when served hot. (7.5 oz)