This gift basket offers an assortment of outstanding gourmet ingredients for the chef. It includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Papillon Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 250 ml: From the makers of France's world famous Roquefort cheese comes this exceptional, organic olive oil. Papillon is a cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, with a low acidity at 0.23% (normally 0.8% for extra virgin olive oil) which gives it a very fruity taste, neither spicy or bitter, with notes of apple, artichoke and almond. Their organic practices ensure that there is no pesticide residue.(250 ml)
- Acetum Balsamic Vinegar: This balsamic has a higher viscosity than your average supermarket variety, and it is suggested both for salads and for BBQs and marinating. (250 ml)
- Truffle Butter: So many truffles you can barely see the butter! Enjoy in sauces or over pasta, bread or poultry. (3 oz)
- Ravida Sea Salt: Ravida Sea Salt comes from the low waters of the Mediterranean Sea along the western coast of Sicily. Salt pans are filled with seawater in the spring, and left to evaporate under the intense heat of the Sicilian sun and strong African winds. (7.14 oz)
- Charleston Gold Rice: This heirloom rice from South Carolina cooks up with a clean, sweet flavor and superior mouth feel.(32 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano: One of the world's most famous hard cheeses. An essential cheese in the kitchen. (8 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: With its white interior laced with streaks of blue, Mountain Gorgonzola is an attractive table cheese and a savory ingredient in your favorite salad. Gorgonzola takes very well to fruits, especially figs and pears. (8 oz)
- Gruyere: This extra special delicacy from the Gruyere district of Switzerland is well known as the basic ingredient in fondue. Melts beautifully. (8 oz)
- Flat Pancetta by Aux Delices des Bois: This is a true artisan product, perfect for chefs and home gourmets. This Pancetta comes in a flat shape (not rolled), which resembles slab bacon and is a popular choice for customers looking to cube up pancetta for ragu, stews, or to fry up like the French Lardons for a salad. (8 oz)
- Endurance® Mixing Bowl: A must have in every kitchen! This mixing bowl is made from heavy gauge stainless steel with a mirror finish exterior, extra deep interior, and wide, stable base. Dishwasher safe. (4 qt. capacity)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in an Endurance® Mixing Bowl, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.