These British favorites are a staple in chip shops across the United Kingdom. These butcher’s style beef and pork pies are made with authentic, imported British seasoning, gelatin and seasonings, neatly wrapped up in a golden brown pastry. Damian and Vicky Parker started The English Pork Pie Company in 2008, knowing that the British expatriate community residing in the United States deserved an authentic pie that rose above the lackluster market attempts at British fare that predominated. Based in Buffalo, New York, The English Pork Pie Company strives to change the British food stereotypes one golden baked pastry and sausage link at a time. This Chip Shop Favorites Sampler includes the following:
These pies are best paired with chips (fries), baked beans, mushy peas or mashed potatoes and gravy. You can also enjoy a side salad for a healthier option. These authentic pork pies are completely cooked and should be traditionally served at room temperature or chilled. Our pork pies can stay in the refrigerator for up to 7-9 days and can last up to a month if frozen. For best results let defrost and enjoy at room temperature.
- Steak and Kidney Pie: The English Pork Pie Company's classic steak and kidney pie smothered in mouthwatering gravy sauce; a blinding experience.(two 7-ounce pies)
- Steak and Ale Pie: You’re not match fit until you’ve had one of The English Pork Pie Company's delightful steak pies drenched in rich, homemade ale gravy. (two 7-ounce pies)
- Meat and Potato Pie: If you’re feeling a little homesick or picked up a chill, The English Pork Pie Company authentic Yorkshire Meat and Potato pie will transport you back home, place you beside the fire and warm your bones.(two 7-ounce pies)
- Beef and Onion Pie: The name just about says it all: beef and onions in The English Pork Pie Company's rich gravy sauce. Picking this pie will be the best decision you make all day.(two 7-ounce pies)
- Chicken Tikka Pie: Succulent, lean pieces of chicken in our mild Tikka curry sauce topped off by The English Pork Pie Company's signature flaky, puff pastry. (two 7-ounce pies)
- Please refrigerate or freeze upon receipt.
- This item will ship separately via FedEx 2nd Day from the rest of your order and shipping will cost $25 per order.
- Monday delivery is not possible. Wednesday through Friday deliveries only- excluding holidays. Please call us at 877-446-8763 for overnight shipping.
- Please note that the "Create Your Own Gift Basket" option (item G151) is not available for this product.