A truly decadent gift, that will no doubt impress any chocolate lover. This grand assortment of artisan chocolates from around the world is a perfect way to show your ultimate gratitude.
This luxurious gift trunk is filled with:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Champagne Chic Dark Chocolate Bonbons - 24 Piece: Chocolat Moderne's dark chocolate bonbons reveal DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ganache in this champagne truffle presented as an elegant, faceted jewel shimmering with gold luster. (12 oz)
- Coffret Chocolate Gift Box by Michel Cluizel - 28 piece: This sleek and elegant gift box is filled with 28 perfectly formed chocolates with a variety of fillings: pralines, gianduja, marzipan, croquant, and ganaches. (10.75 oz)
- Truffle Fudge Bites 8 Piece Assortment Box by John Kelly: This gift box contains 8 enormous 1.7 oz truffle fudge bars, each one large enough to split between two adults. John Kelly Chocolate calls their signature product "Truffle Fudge" because each and every piece has an incredibly creamy consistency, similar to the truffles you've had in the past. (13 oz)
- Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel Cake: Made from aged Kentucky bourbon, Kentucky Woods cake is a moist brown sugar cake with a blend of bourbon-infused chocolate cake, topped with walnuts and a chocolate and caramel bourbon icing. The rich nutty and maple flavor comes from 3 blends of seven year aged Kentucky bourbon (3.2 lbs)
- Chocolate Panforte: This Panforte di Siena comes from Pasticceria Marabissi, a third generation family-run business that is considered to be the most prestigious producer of true Panforte di Siena in Italy. Marabissi makes each of their panforte cakes by hand, using traditional methods and the finest Italian ingredients. Their panforte has won many significant awards. (12.35 oz)
- La Guinette by Mademoiselle de Margaux (16 Piece): In this famed Bordeaux village, a small chocolaterie, Margaux in Medoc, creates and produces delicacies as scrumptious as their refined presentation suggests. La Guinette are cherries soaked in Armagnac, then enrobed in dark chocolate. (6.7 oz)
- Wildflower Honey Truffles by Catskill Provisions: NY State handcrafted bittersweet Chocolate Truffles infused with Catskill Provisions Dark Fall Honey. Vanilla, salt, local butter and cream (all organic) join in this marriage for a decadent experience. (9 pc)
- French Chocolate Fondue by Aux Anysetiers du Roy: This luscious, dark chocolate dessert is an ideal after-dinner delight. Simply dip slices of fruit, pieces of cake or cookies, nuts, marshmallows, or anything else you think would go well with chocolate and enjoy! (7 oz)
- Gourmet Fields Costa Rican Chocolate Bar Gift Box: Gourmet Fields Chocolate is crafted in Costa Rica from cacao from the rainforests of Costa Rica. Their bars are made with hand selected organic cacao beans from their partner cacao producers. Gourmet Fields is one of the only chocolate producers in Costa Rica. (6.8 oz)
- Blissful Brownies in Gift Box: This decadent brownie is created from the original recipe developed by Blissful Brownie founder, Ambler FitzSimons, as a child in her mother's kitchen. Its velvety texture is fudgy, not cakey; rich in chocolate flavor, and loaded with chocolate chunks. (15 oz)
- Droste Cocoa: Imported from Holland, Droste is known as one of the finest cocoa makers in the world. It makes rich hot cocoa and is ideal for baking as well. (8.8 oz)
- Gouda's Gilde Chocolate Stroopwaffels: Stroopwaffles are a classic Dutch treat! The unique Gouda's Gilde chocolate caramel waffles are made in Holland according to the traditional recipe from 1864. (11.1 oz)
- Chocolate Dipped Figs by Mitica: Imported from Valencia, these chewy delights are hand-dipped dark chocolate Pajarero figs. Plump and juicy Spanish figs are enrobed with rich, dark, earthy chocolate from the artisan confectioner brothers at Caro. (4.9 oz)
- Dark Chocolate Hot Fudge Sauce by Coop's: Coop's artisan hot fudge is made from top quality raw materials. No preservatives, corn syrup, or artificial ingredients in this jar. (10 oz)
- Jules Destrooper Belgian Butter Thins: The history of these biscuits began in Belgium, during the second half of the nineteenth century. Driven by passion, Jules Destrooper, a colonial trader, combined the best of the spices he imported from Africa and the East with the best of nature's ingredients. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a beautiful wooden trunk, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.