This meat and cheese gift basket is jam-packed with a robust assortment of five ready to eat meats with four complementary cheeses, including:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Serrano Ham: This cured ham from the famed white pig is only made in Spain's mountainous regions. (3 oz)
Saucisson Sec: Saucisson Sec is a pork sausage, naturally air-dried. Made from a time-honored recipe from the mountains of France. (4 oz)
- Chorizo by Palacios: Wonderful authentic Spanish Chorizo, perfect for tapas or paella. (7.9 oz)
- Casalingo Salami by Creminelli: The salami of the house" is derived from the Italian tradition of each household producing its own salami. Made by Creminelli's family for generations. (5.5 oz)
- Olli Salumeria Artisan Salame: Olli Salumeria makes artisanal slow-cured meats based on original 160-year-old family recipes. (6 oz)
- Prosciutto di San Daniele by Principe – Sliced: The cold air coming from the foothills of the Alps clashes against the hot streams of the Adriatic Sea, thus creating climate conditions that are extremely favorable for ageing processes of this unique item. (1 oz)
- Dijon Mustard: High quality French mustard, great to spread on top of the meats and cheeses. (7 oz)
- Grafton Two-Year Aged Vermont Cheddar: This high quality cheese from Vermont is powerfully tangy and sharp. (7.5 oz)
- Manchego: Manchego is Spain's most famous cheese. Produced in La Mancha in Central Spain, true Manchego is made from 100% sheep's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Goat Gouda: If you like goat cheese, we strongly suggest you try this tangy, satiny, mouth-watering Dutch gem. (7.5 oz)
- Piave: Piave cheese is born from the cheese making traditions of the land surrounding the ancient river, in which the curd is cooked and the cheese is aged until it is hard. The area surrounding the river is also where the milk is collected to produce Piave. The cheese has an intense, full-bodied flavor that increases with age and makes this cheese absolutely unique. (7.5 oz)
- Australian Water Wheel Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2 packages, 3.5 oz each)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.