Just thinking about this assortment of 4 half-pound cuts of wonderful Dutch cheeses makes our mouths water. The Dutch are world famous for their cheesemaking prowess and these selections demonstrate why...
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Beemster Extra Aged Gouda: Ripened for a full 18 months to develop a nutty, caramel-like flavor, this is the Gouda the Dutch keep for themselves! It is always a crowd pleaser. (8 oz)
- Leyden: Dotted with cumin seeds, it is the rye bread of the cheese world. Wonderfully firm texture. (8 oz)
- Dorothea: A real specialty and an igourmet.com exclusive, this wonderful goat's milk cheese flavored with potato skins and basil oil will send your taste buds into fits of pleasure! Even people who claim to dislike goat's cheeses love this one. (8 oz)
- Basiron Pesto (Gouda with Pesto): This is a creamy-tasting, gouda-style Dutch cheese. Suitable for vegetarians. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature chocolate colored gift box finished with an elegant matching ribbon.