Send friends and family this gift basket from Holland, filled with delicious Dutch delights. Holland is renown for their exceptional cheeses, and we've chosen three of the best. Also included is a collection of authentic Dutch candies, stroop waffles, and condiments. This basket contains:
This basket's around-the-world theme makes it the perfect gift for the gourmand who loves to travel.
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: This 18-month Dutch masterpiece has been enjoyed in Holland for over 800 years. Made from pasteurized cow's milk. (8 oz)
- Dorothea: This "Most Unusual Food" award-wining goat's milk and potato skin farmhouse cheese is uniquely delicious. (8 oz)
- Leyden: One of the most famous cheeses of Holland. Flavored with cumin seeds. Made from pasteurized cow's milk. (8 oz)
- Zaanse Molen Dutch Mustard: A whole grain mustard that is surprisingly smooth. This Dutch mustard will go perfectly with a hearty cheese or on sandwiches. (11.8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: With their crusty texture and mild taste, Mini Toasts are perfect served with cheese. (2.75 oz)
- Droste Chocolates: Holland's most famous chocolate exports a select range to the US. (3.5 oz)
- Pickwick Mango Tea: Pickwick Tea is a fine old Dutch brand that dates back to 1753. (10 bags)
- Stroopwafels: Manufactured in Holland, Stroopies are thin, crisp butter waffles with a thin layer of syrup in the center. (7 oz)
- Stainless Steel Cheese Cleaver: This adorable cheese knife looks like a miniature Dutch hatchet. Made of stainless steel with a solid riveted handle, it works quite well for firm cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.