Cheese and fruit is a classic, perfect combination. Add a bit of bread and wine and you have a perfect meal for a luxurious repast. We've collected some of our favorite fruit-infused cheeses and accompaniments in this assortment. Perfect as an after dinner course, this collection is great for those who prefer sweeter, milder cheeses. This assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- White Stilton with Fruit: White Stilton, the young, immature cousin to the world famous British blue cheese, is extra creamy and deliciously tangy but somehow unfinished all by itself - much like plain yogurt. Hence the need to introduce a fruit. (8 oz)
- Fig Chevre: The flavor of fresh goat cheese has long been paired with the almost molasses-like sweetness of figs. This chevre roll is the perfect way to enjoy this combination during any season! (4.5 oz)
- Wensleydale with Apricots: The superb texture of fresh Wensleydale is perfectly complemented by the addition of the sweetness of succulent apricots to make this cheese a winner. (8 oz)
- Chevre and Fruit by Coach Farm: Fresh fruit and a young chevre is a marriage made in heaven. Enjoy this pairing anytime with Coach Farm's new fresh goat cheese stuffed with fruit. (4 oz)
- Tart Cherry and Cacao Nib Crostini: This thin crisp toast has a classic flavor combination of dried cherries, almonds and cacao nibs, giving it a sweet, slightly chocolate flavor. (4 oz)
- Dried Asian Pears: Naturally sweet, soft and chewy, with a wonderfully candy-like aroma, we love to serve these pears with a cheese plate, or just enjoy them with tea in the afternoon. (4.2 oz)
This item is not packaged as a gift. If you would like the gift packaged version of this item you will need to add this item to your cart and then select our "Create Your Own" basket option to your cart for an additional $19.99.