Cheese and fruit is a classic, perfect combination. Add a bit of bread and wine and you have a perfect meal for a luxurious repast. We've collected some of our favorite fruit-infused cheeses and accompaniments in this assortment. Perfect as an after dinner course, this collection is great for those who prefer sweeter, milder cheeses. This assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- White Stilton with Fruit: White Stilton, the young, immature cousin to the world famous British blue cheese, is extra creamy and deliciously tangy but somehow unfinished all by itself - much like plain yogurt. Hence the need to introduce a fruit. (7.5 oz)
- Fig Chevre: The flavor of fresh goat cheese has long been paired with the almost molasses-like sweetness of figs. This chevre roll is the perfect way to enjoy this combination during any season! (4.5 oz)
- Wensleydale with Apricots: The superb texture of fresh Wensleydale is perfectly complemented by the addition of the sweetness of succulent apricots to make this cheese a winner. (7.5 oz)
- Chevre and Fruit by Coach Farm: Fresh fruit and a young chevre is a marriage made in heaven. Enjoy this pairing anytime with Coach Farm's new fresh goat cheese stuffed with fruit. (4 oz)
- Tart Cherry and Cacao Nib Crostini: This thin crisp toast has a classic flavor combination of dried cherries, almonds and cacao nibs, giving it a sweet, slightly chocolate flavor. (4 oz)
- Dried Asian Pears: Naturally sweet, soft and chewy, with a wonderfully candy-like aroma, we love to serve these pears with a cheese plate, or just enjoy them with tea in the afternoon. (4.2 oz)