Choosing from over 850 of our cheeses can be a daunting task, even for the most accomplished cheese connoisseur. While we all have our traditional favorites, there is something special about discovering a great new cheese. And, the best way to experience a new cheese is to try it. For those of you looking to expand your cheese repertoire, we have crafted a four cheese sampler from four continents of some little-known gems to serve at your next get-together. This assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Dutch Gouda (Europe): If you are a cheese lover, then this creamy Gouda is a must have! A staple for every refrigerator. (8 oz)
- Argentine Reggianito (South America): Inspired by the world famous hard cheeses of Italy, this cow's milk cheese was created by Italian immigrants living in Argentina. This hard Parmesan-type cheese develops a sharp, piquant flavor with age, making it perfect for grating. (8 oz)
- Australian Cheddar (Australia): This white cheddar hails from the land down under. It has a medium sharpness and a clean taste that owes itself to the purity of the milk sourced for its production. A buttery flavor separates this cheese from its English inspiration. (8 oz)
- Atalanta Blue (North America): Atalanta is the Greek goddess of hunt, travel, and adventure. The name Atalanta is thus appropriate for this new blue cheese from Wisconsin. It's a bold , crumbly cow's milk cheese that took several years to perfect. Enjoy it crumbled over salads, stirred into sauces, or on crackers. (8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand packed in a our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching ribbon.