Our French Cheeses for anyone looking to enjoy some bold selections of French cheese. We have included four of our favorites:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Pont L'Eveque: One of the world's ancient cheeses, Pont L'Eveque dates back to the Thirteenth Century. It is well known for its delicate bouquet. However, it does tend to have a strong, pungent aroma that is not for the timid. (8 oz)
- Comte Reserve: Comte is made with fresh Alpine milk and formed into 80-pound wheels. This extraordinary cheese is a noticeable upgrade from our base Comte, more complex and nutty. Comte Reserve has a pronounced nose and is a divine treasure cherished by connoisseurs. (7.5 oz)
- Buche de Chevre: This wonderful goat's milk cheese from Poitou in the Loire Valley comes to us in handcrafted wooden crates the most exquisite chevre we have ever tasted! When enjoying this cheese, you savor a delightful combination of flavors and textures in each bite. Buche de Chevre is a true delicacy that begs for a warm, crusty French baguette and a glass of robust red wine from neighboring Bordeaux. (7.5 oz)
- Fourme d'Ambert: This AOC (name controlled) creamy blue cheese is a lovely French treasure. Fourme d'Ambert is cave-aged for a minimum of two months, made from raw cow's milk and has a tremendous, creamy, full-bodied flavor. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar. In addition, they contain no artificial colors or preservatives. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Packed in a our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching ribbon.