This assortment includes some of our favorite dairy items that we return to time-and-time again for enhancing everyday dinners. Two exceptional butters and five great cheeses are perfect for adding to pastas, soups, baked casseroles, bread recipes, or just a simple snack. This assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Plugra European-Style Butter: Plugrá butter contains less water than average table butter. This secret becomes yours for higher, fluffier cakes, flakier pastries, unbelievably creamy sauces, rich enviable risottos, sizzling sautés, and extraordinary flavored butters. (8 oz)
- Bessofier Butter Rolls: Bessofier is a sweet, unsalted butter, perfect for baking, sauteing, or just topping a slice of toasted baguette. We love this butter for all types of classical French dishes. (8 oz)
- Pecorino Crotonese: From Calabria in southern Italy comes Crotonese, a pure sheep's milk cheese made in four pound wheels. Excellent as a snacking cheese, Crotonese is an excellent partner for Brunello wine.(8 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: From Italy's Lombardy region, we present Mountain Gorgonzola, a sharp and tangy cheese. Made of cow's milk, this thick, sliceable blue has a fudgey texture and gentle blue bite. (8 oz)
- Classic Chevre by Vermont Butter & Cheese: Distinguished by a simple, mild, fresh goat's milk flavor, the cheese is highly versatile - an excellent ingredient in many dishes as well as on its own.
- Mull of Kintyre Scottish Cheddar: Situated on the West Coast of Scotland, the Mull of Kintyre has a mild climate which is ideal for dairy farming. Produced from the fresh milk of local dairy herds, this fine cheese is carefully matured for a minimum of nine months. (8 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano : America's Test Kitchen and Cook's Illustrated have both voted igourmet.com's Parmigiano Reggiano #1 in their quest to find the best Parmesan in America today. (8 oz)