Garlic was worshipped by the ancient Egyptians, chewed by Greek Olympian atheletes, and thought to be essential for keeping vampires at bay! It is also good for zapping bacteria and keeping your heart healthy. Did we mention how much we love the flavor of garlic? It turns out we're not the only ones - at Garlic Festivals we exhibited at last year our garlic cheeses were the hit of the show. This garlicky gift collection is your chance to see what all the fuss was about.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Havarti with Garlic and Herbs: Havarti, a famously creamy cheese from Denmark, is the perfect base for the addition of garlic and herbs. Enjoy it as a snacking cheese or melted over baked potatoes. (7.5 oz)
- Black Mountain: A combination of garlic, herbs and wine blended with creamy cheddar. A potent, assertive cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster with Garlic: This flavorful cheese from Northern Holland is a Dutch Gouda with a decidedly garlicky twist. Our best seller at the Garlic Festival, this makes the best cheesy garlic mashed potatoes ever! (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching bow.