Although Germany is a country with a massive dairy industry, its cheeses remain relatively unknown to those of us outside its borders. This is a great introduction and also a great gift for anyone you know with a passion for all things German.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Allgau Emmental: Commonly referred to as Bavarian Swiss, this is arguably the most famous cheese made in Germany. Made from pure Bavarian milk, it is high in protein and has that familiar, yet special flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Rauchkase: Produced in the rich tradition of Bavaria, smoked over select beech wood. Deep, smoky flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Butterkase: Offers a buttery flavor and melt-in-your-mouth texture. Melt over baked potatoes and burgers. (7.5 oz)
- Paladin Bavarian Blue: A tangy, crumbly blue cheese produced in the Bavarian Alpine countryside. Extremely versatile, you'll love it in salad; as part of a recipe; or on a cracker. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: This stunning and durable board will be a gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Board Dimensions: 9x11)