Send this sampler of German delights to a person in your life who may be intrigued by German cuisine. It includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Schlünder Liqueur Cakes: A liqueur enhanced, moist, delicious cake. (14 oz)
- Piller's Black Kassel Salami: Made from a lean mixture of pure pork with finely chopped mustard seed and a hint of garlic. It is gently smoked for 7 days and air dried a minimum of 28 days. (6 oz)
- Hengestenberg German Mustard: Made from a mixture of yellow and brown mustard seet, harmoniously combined with vinegar, salt, and spices. (7.1 oz)
- Smoked Ammerlander: Gently smoked over Beechwood embers, this delicious cheese hails from Dringenburg, near the coast of the North Sea (7.5 oz)
- Allgäu Emmental: One of the most famous German cheeses, it is not originally from Allgäu, but from the region of Emmental located in the Swiss canton of Bern. (7.5 oz)
- Regina Blu: An extravagantly creamy and deliciously supple blue cheese from Bavaria. (7.5 oz)
- Hirtenkase: This hard, tangy, sharp German cheese is an excellent snacking cheese for any time of day. (7.5 oz)
- Original Bavarian Pumpernickel Bread: Our Bavarian Pumpernickel Bread has no chemical additives or coloring - just rye, water, and salt! It can be served with cheese instead of crackers, or topped with vegetable or cheese spreads, patés, cured meats and smoked fish. (17.5 oz)
- Smoked Herring Fillets: Also called Kippers, herring are caught in the North Atlantic and cold smoked in Germany. (6.78 oz)
- Sarotti Chocolate Bar: German chocolate is famous for its high quality, and Sarotti has been one of the most popular brands in Germany since 1881. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This basket is hand assembled in a pine crate that is handmade in Maine, then finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.