Perfect for a small get-together or an intimate dinner for two, this cheese assortment is a fun and beautiful way to turn your kitchen into a mini Fromage Maison. Complete with cheese paper and vintage cheese markers, this is an enjoyable way to enjoy an evening in, or to bring a hostess gift that’s sure to be the hit of any party:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Quicke's Traditional Mature Cheddar: Quicke's Traditional Mature Cheddar is handmade on a simple farm near Exeter in Devon. Aged for 12 months, it is a full-bodied, buttery cheese that is quite sharp and utterly divine. (8 oz)
- Bleu d'Auvergne: This blue from southeastern France is creamier than Roquefort, owing to the fact that it is made from cow's milk rather than sheep's. We love it with
- HoneyBee Goat Gouda: This gouda has a light nutty flavor with a hint of sweetness, like honey roasted cashews. Aged for six months, Honey Bee® is full of flavor, but neither too strong nor too salty. (8 oz)
- Rhubarb and Muscat Wine Compote by Belberry: This compote is not as sweet as traditional jams and it will bring, when used as a relish in association to the cheese, a little extra touch of the unexpected for guaranteed success with your guests
- Vintage Cheese Markers - Set of 6: Add a classic touch of class to your party with these vintage cheese markers.
- Cheese Paper - Pad of 25: Perfect for laying out as place settings, and for wrapping up leftovers.