Perfect for a small get-together or an intimate dinner for two, this cheese assortment is a fun and beautiful way to turn your kitchen into a mini Fromage Maison. Complete with cheese paper and vintage cheese markers, this is an enjoyable way to enjoy an evening in, or to bring a hostess gift that’s sure to be the hit of any party:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Quicke's Traditional Mature Cheddar: Quicke's Traditional Mature Cheddar is handmade on a simple farm near Exeter in Devon. Aged for 12 months, it is a full-bodied, buttery cheese that is quite sharp and utterly divine. (7.5 oz)
- Bleu d'Auvergne: This blue from southeastern France is creamier than Roquefort, owing to the fact that it is made from cow's milk rather than sheep's. We love it with sauternes or port. (7.5 oz)
- HoneyBee Goat Gouda: This gouda has a light nutty flavor with a hint of sweetness, like honey roasted cashews. Aged for six months, Honey Bee® is full of flavor, but neither too strong nor too salty. (7.5 oz)
- Rhubarb and Muscat Wine Compote by Belberry: This compote is not as sweet as traditional jams and it will bring, when used as a relish in association to the cheese, a little extra touch of the unexpected for guaranteed success with your guests
- Vintage Cheese Markers - Set of 6: Add a classic touch of class to your party with these vintage cheese markers.
- Cheese Paper - Pad of 25: Perfect for laying out as place settings, and for wrapping up leftovers.