Rejoice with this extravangant assortment of some of the world's greatest foods, each specifically selected for its ability to pair well with Champagne - the beverage of choice when celebrating. It offers over 6 pounds of memorable tastes, including:
Note: Individual items may be replaced with similar items if unavailable at the time of shipping.
- Vegetarian Caviar: Not truly made from fish eggs, this unique product from Canada tastes like the real deal but is suitable for vegetarians!
- Double Devon Cream: The perfect accompaniment for the caviar. (6 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Also selected for the caviar, simply spread a schmear of Devon Cream on the toast then top with caviar for the ultimate Champagne pairing. (2.75 oz)
- Provolone Dolce: One of our favorite cheeses for Champagne, our sweet Provolone does not overpower the delicate bubbly. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: Creamy French cheeses are the typical Champagne pairing and this one does not disappoint. (8 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon: One of our most festive cheeses, this goat cheese from Quebec is hand rolled in juicy cranberries. (4.5 oz)
- Montasio: Another great cheese to serve with Champagne, this Italian gem has hints of nuts and spice. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: A nod to the cheddar lovers in the room, this medium sharpness cheese won't overwhelm the taste buds. (7.5 oz)
- Stainless Steel Cheese Knife: A well crafted blade to assist in serving.
- Bremner Wafers: Our favorite crackers for cheese. (4 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: These English wafers let the flavors of the cheeses shine through.
- Organic Australian Water Wheels: More crackers for cheese, although Water Wheels taste great on their own as well.
- Milano Salami: Pre-sliced for easy serving, this is the real deal - made domestically with a recipe from Italy.
- Black Kassel Salami: This German-style salami contrasts nicely with the Milano. (6 oz)
- Chocoladises: These rich, dark chocolate-covered French cookies pair perfectly with Champagne.
- French Chocolate Truffles: Set these exquisite French chocolate truffles out in a serving bowl and watch them disappear. (1.1 oz)
- Schlunder Liqueur Cake: Knowing that you can't realistically celebrate without a cake, we've included one of our favorites. Imported from Germany. (14 oz)
- Petits Tresors: The piece de resistance, these delicate French cookies from Normandy are made to be served with Champagne. (4.4 oz)