Need to send a little cheer to someone special who's under the weather? The igourmet doctor wants to extend our get-well wishes and ensure that your special someone gets plenty of rest, enjoys his or her goodies, and feels better soon!
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Australian White Cheddar: A medium sharp white cheddar from Australia, aged for 12 months. (8 oz)
- Volendam: If you are a gouda lover, then Volendam is a must have! Inspired by the scenic Dutch fishing village of the same name, Volendam has a butterfat content of 55%. (8 oz)
- Austrian Alps Gruyere: This Austrian version offers all you'd expect in an Alpine Gruyere. It is delightfully nutty, spicy, and full-flavored. (8 oz)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Made with the butter and fresh cream of Isigny A.O.C., Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye blend fresh cream and local fruit with pure butter to give a satisfying crunchiness with an underlying fruitiness to their cookies. (4.4 oz)
- Mini Toasts: An excellent cracker to pair with cheese. (2.75 oz)
- Creme Brulee Almonds: With a luscious, sweet crème flavor and the best California almonds, it is hard to believe no spoon is required. (5 oz)
- French Chocolate Truffles: Sinfully smooth ganache dusted with pure cocoa powder. (1.1 oz)
- Tea Bags: A cup of tea is the perfect elixir to help someone get back on his or her feet. (4 tea bags)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.