This overflowing gift basket is full of delicious chocolates, candy, and treats. This basket will genuinely impress even a sophisticated sweet tooth. It offers over 20 ounces of true gourmet food inside a high quality, keepsake woven basket, including:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Irish Shortbread Biscuits: They're not just for St. Patrick's Day anymore! Delicious anytime of day. (4.4 oz)
- Baru Marshmallows in Milk Chocolate: These are some of the most decadent marshmallows you will ever try! Baru is all about creating authentic delicacies which are fun, novel and carefully crafted, true to their Belgian chocolate heritage. (4.23 oz)
- Fleur de Sel Caramels: These imported French Fleur de Sel Caramels were created using the finest salt from Guerande or Camargue. (3 oz)
- Munz Swiss Chocolate Bar: Some brands set an example through their name. Munz is one of those brands. In Switzerland, every child is familiar with the name "Munz", which is invariably accompanied by a red flag. (3.5 oz)
- Dolcetti by Corsini: Casa Corsini, established in 1921 by the Corsini family, bakes traditional Tuscan sweets in rustic wood fired ovens using recipes that date back to a time before modern conveniences. A typically Tuscan pastry not commonly available outside of Italy, these cookies are delicate, dainty, and light. (3.5 oz)
- Wild Ophelia Chocolate Bar: Wild Ophelia, created by Vosges' Katrina Markoff, features a premium line of chocolate bars that bridges the divide between the local, American farmers' movement and chocolate. Wild Ophelia is a uniquely American brand that features all-natural and often organic ingredients sourced from small farms and food artisans to tell an American story. (3 oz)
- Cabernet Brownie by Marche Noir: Chocolate lovers, wine drinkers and the health conscious are sure to be pleased, and isn't that just about everyone? (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.