Nothing says "Thinking Of You" like a selection of gourmet goodies. This eye-catching basket of savory treats is perfect for any man or woman you want to thank. Included are some of our favorite foods, notably:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Black Truffle Grissini: Enjoy these unique breadsticks with the added flavor and aroma of the rare black truffle.(5 oz)
- Peruvian Vegetable Tapenades by Del Destino: We love using these tapenades as sandwich spreads, mixed into a vinaigrette, or use as a simple afternoon snack. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: With their crusty texture and mild taste, Mini Toasts are perfect for the included tapenade. (2.75 oz)
- Organic Chocolate Bar by Blanxart: Imported from Spain, Blanxart's chocolate is organic and gluten-free, making it perfect for diet-conscious gourmets! (3.5 oz)
- Michel Cluizel 4 pc Truffle Collection: Michel Cluizel has been making chocolate in the southern Normandy region of France to an exclusively high standard, in the French chocolate making tradition, since 1948. (2 oz)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Produced in Normandy, France, these shortbread cookies are perfect for ending a light lunch on a sweet note, or after dinner with coffee and tea. (4.4 oz)
- French Salted Butter Caramels: Made with real fleur de sel, set these exquisite French caramels out in a serving bowl and watch them disappear. (1 oz)
- Jules Destrooper Belgian Butter Thins: The history of these biscuits began in Belgium, during the second half of the nineteenth century. Driven by passion, Jules Destrooper, a colonial trader, combined the best of the spices he imported from Africa and the East with the best of nature's ingredients. That's how he obtained a very unique flavor for the almond thin, a delicate biscuit that was to please generations of people all over the world. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.