For the true coffee cognoscenti, we've culled the four most famous and flavorful coffees from our vast line-up of gourmet beans. This assortment contains four bags of whole bean coffee from the far corners of the globe. Packed in our signature gift box, this sampler is sure to please your favorite java lover. This gift box includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Organic Fair Trade Sumatra Mandheling: From Indonesia, Sumatra Mandheling coffee has one of the most recognizable and distinct cup characteristics of all single-origin coffees. This shade-grown Mandheling has low acidity, bold highlights of a chocolate and caramel taste and an earthy finish. (16 oz)
- Kenya AA: This meticulously prepared East African coffee is famous for its rich body, pleasant vibrant acidity, fragrant aroma and winy aftertaste with overtones of berries and citrus. (16 oz)
- Mulvadi 100% Kona: Hawaiian Kona Coffee is very flavorful and full-bodied, a rich coffee with a mellow straightforward character. A delicious taste that is low in acid with a heady aroma and a complex rich and winy taste. (7 oz)
- Organic Fair Trade Colombian: This Organic and Fair Trade coffee is from only one cooperative, Fondo Paez. One taste of this well-rounded cup, with a perfect balance of roast and acidity, will remind you just why Colombian coffee came to be so esteemed around the globe. (12 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This sporty gift is hand packed in a chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching ribbon.