Make a hit at Halloween with this bright and tasty assortment. Colorful symbols of Halloween that instantly come to mind are black and orange. This assortment fits that bill. This festive, seasonal assortment include four delicious, orange-colored cheeses. Serve with the included black crackers to get All Hallows Eve into swing.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Wensleydale with Chocolate and Orange: The classic combination of chocolate and orange lends allure to this fresh, creamy, traditional Wensleydale blend. Entwined with both milk and dark chocolate bits and candied orange peel for an enchanting, innovative flavor, Wensleydale with Chocolate & Orange will add sweet sophistication to any gathering. (8 oz)
- Widmer's Six Year Wisconsin Cheddar: This spectacularly sharp six-year aged Wisconsin cheddar gets its deep orange color from a natural extract called annatto. One of our all-time favorite cheddars, Widmer's is a terrific example of fine Wisconsin cheesemaking. (8 oz)
- Saxonshires: This layered cheese is also called five counties cheese because of the different cheeses that make up its five layers. These cheeses are: Double Gloucester, Caerphilly, Cheshire, Leicester, and Cheddar. Black waxes with dramatic orange and white layers. (8 oz)
- Beemster Extra Aged Farmer Gouda: One of the world's greatest cheeses. This masterpiece has matured for two years, allowing its body to develop a muted caramel color, matched by a uniquely intense yet sweet flavor. (8 oz)
- Charcoal Specialty Crackers: Tasty black crackers designed by the cheese gurus from Miller's Damsels in England. (5.3 oz)
This item is not packaged as a gift. If you would like the gift packaged version of this item please click here.