igourmet.com and Heavy Seas Beer have teamed up to find the best cheeses in the world to pair with six of Heavy Seas flagship beers. Perfect as a gift for your favorite beer enthusiast, this collection is also a great way to experience the delicious and diverse world of beer and cheese pairings. Heavy Seas Beer produces 21 styles of ales and lagers and is distributed in 19 states. Their beers have won countless International, National, and regional awards.
For more information on these beers, please visit
This assortment six cheeses, each specifically selected to pair with one of Heavy Seas beers. Beer not included. This assortment includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Prairie Breeze Cheddar: This sharp cheddar from Iowa is perfect with Heavy Seas Classic Lager. Pale in color, this lager is brewed with 100% malt and German noble hops making it well structured and refreshing. (8 oz)
- English Cheddar with Caramelized Onion: The sweet and savory taste of this cheddar is a great match for Loose Cannon American IPA. Burnished gold with a rich citrus hop aroma, it is a wonderfully drinkable beer with a big hop flavor.(8 oz)
- Wasabi Capri: The sharp and zesty taste of this goat cheese is a unique counterpoint to Heavy Seas Marzen. Amber in color with a rich, toasty malt flavor, this Marzen has a slightly sweet finish. (6 oz)
- Fiery Spice Cheddar: Mixed with plenty of hot chilie peppers, you'll find cooling refreshment with Heavy Seas Small Craft Warning UberPils. With firm structure of noble hops, this Pilsner is both powerful and complex.(8 oz)
- Widmer's 10 Year Aged Cheddar: The oldest cheese available from igourmet.com, this carefully aged masterpiece is perfect with Heavy Seas Pale Ale. Distinctly British in character with a firm malt character, this Pale Ale has a crisp, angular hop finish. (8 oz)
- English Cheddar with Harissa: This Moroccan-influenced cheddar is a surprise hit with the dark and malty taste of Heavy Seas Peg Leg Imperial Stout. Peg Leg Imperial Stout is deep mahogany in color with aromas of roasted coffee, molasses and dark chocolate. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multifunction cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- igourmet Eco-Cooler: All items come packed in a reusable eco-cooler.