Perfect for your favorite chile-head! This assortment of hot sauce brings you a wide range of fire and spice from around the globe. Featuring a range of hot sauces, this gift box goes from sweet and spicy to smokey and sizzling. These bottles of canned heat are perfect for adding zing to everything from eggs and soup to burgers and chili. This gift box includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Holy Jolokia Hot Sauce: The heat of this sauce comes from the Bhut Jolokia, a chile pepper from India tested by Dr. Paul W. Bosland (NMSU) and measured at over 1 million Scoville Heat Units. Your taste buds may cry out "Holy Jolokia!" (5 oz)
- 9'80' Panama Gourmet Hot Sauce: 9°80° Sauces and Marinades are produced with ingredients locally grown in Panama for superbly balanced flavor, harmonized with unique fire. Their handcrafted recipes use only premium products and the freshest of ingredients for all-natural, gluten-free sauces. 9°80° believes in flavor, not just heat, and that food should be enhanced and not hidden. (5 oz)
- Tortuga Hellfire Sauce: This traditional recipe brings together both heat and flavor. The fiery Caribbean Scotch Bonnet Pepper is enhanced by the addition of spices to bring you a condiment beyond compare. (5 oz)
- Peri Peri Sauce: This hot pepper spice, long famous in Portugal, is now picking up fans in other parts of the world. Its flavor is intense, authentic and unique, yet it does not set your mouth on fire. (10 oz)
- Sriracha: This thick, spreadable sauce is tangy and has the bite of spice and heat. Sriracha is a great substitute for ketchup when looking for a condiment with a kick. Sriracha is great in soups, sauces, on sandwiches and appetizers.(17 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This sporty gift is hand packed in a chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching ribbon.