This wonderful international sampler includes a roster of the world's finest foods, including:
This basket's around-the-world theme makes it the perfect gift for the gourmand who loves to travel.
- Denhay Farmhouse Cheddar (England): This English Cheddar from Denhay Farm brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (8 oz)
- Beemster Gouda: (Holland) Created using the Beemster artisan techniques, Beemster Gouda offers a great taste from the masters of Dutch cheese. Aged for 5 months, Beemster has a slightly nutty taste with a fresh floral aroma. (8 oz)
- Switzerland Swiss (Switzerland): Instantly recognized as what Americans refer to as "Swiss Cheese", thanks to its walnut-sized holes and brash, nutty flavor. (8 oz)
- Marcona Almonds (Spain): Native to Spain alone, yet prized the world over, Marcona Almonds are a true culinary phenomenon. (4 oz)
- Sliced Prosciutto (Italy): This authentic Italian prosciutto (dry cured ham) is a must try. (1 oz)
- Crackerthins Water Crackers (Australia): These disc-shaped crackers have a waffle-like imprint on their surface. Thin and crisp, they are perfect with pates, cheeses, dips, and antipasti. (5.3 oz)
- Shortbread Petticoat Tails (Ireland): This shortbread is based on an age-old recipe passed down by generations. (4.4 oz)
- Chocolate Truffles by Kenzi (France): Made with all natural ingredients, Kenzi's smooth, exquisite truffles are the perfect treat for all occasions. (1.6 oz)
- Swedish Gingersnaps (Sweden): Imported from Sweden, these traditional cookies are packed with spicy goodness. (5.29 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.