Savor four of our favorite Irish farmhouse cheeses, attractively packaged with a handmade bamboo cheese board. This selection of farmhouse cheeses is a perfect combination for a small party or cheese course. This authentic Irish git includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Kerrygold Dubliner: Consider it a cheddar that the Irish cross-bred with Parmigiano Reggiano. (7.5 oz)
- Cashel Blue: A truly outstanding blue cheese from Tipperary. Young, extra creamy and not salty. (7.5 oz)
- Cahill's Farmhouse Cheddar with Porter: It doesn't get anymore Irish than this! Made in Limerick, the yeasty flavor of porter complements this wonderful cheddar. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Cheddar: Aged for over 12 months and this fantastic cheddar has a creamy, taut texture and sweet, grassy flavor. Pair it with ale, of course! (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)