This classic basket combines traditional Irish fare with three of our Irish farmhouse cheeses.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Cashel Blue: Award winning blue cheese from Tipperary. Young, extra creamy and not too salty. (7.5 oz)
- Kerrygold Dubliner: Created by the Irish company Kerrygold and named after Ireland's capital city, this cheese shares traits with several well-known cheeses, but the combination creates a flavor that is completely unique. (7.5 oz)
- Irish Mature Cheddar: Our Green Waxed Cheddar is produced by Tuxford and Tebbutt from pure Irish milk. Green Wax gives this "bitey" Irish cheddar a distinctive Irish appearance. Pair it with ale, of course! (7.5 oz)
- Jacob's Cream Crackers: Made with all-natural ingredients; free of artificial coloring, flavors or preservatives, this crispy, creamy cracker is found in most British kitchens. This versatile cracker is ideal with cheese, or simply with butter spread on top. (7 oz)
- Irish Shortbread: This shortbread is based on an age-old recipe passed down by generations. (4.4 oz)
- Dublin Morning Tea: With a captivating image of Dublin and the Ha'Penny Bridge on the box, this is an invigorating blend of African teas which will ease you into your day. Contains 80 tea bags. (8.8 oz)
- Bewley's Irish Creme Coffee: Bring the warmth of Ireland into your home with an individual serving. Made from 100% Arabica coffee, the Irish Crème Coffee will bring the warmth of Ireland into your home. (1.75 oz)
- Butler's Chocolate Bar: Butler's Chocolate Ltd. of Dublin, Ireland makes this creamy chocolate bar using original recipes and chocolate-making techniques handed down from generation to generation. (2.64 oz)
- Irish Chocolate Peppermints: Made from a time-honored Irish recipe passed on through several generations, these candies will freshen your breath and delight your senses. (0.8 oz)
- Gift Packaging: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.