These all-natural salsas are great for topping grilled chicken, nachos, or just to put out for snacking. JB’s Best is a brand of Milo’s, a specialty foods company based in Athens, Ohio. Founded in 2003 by Jonathan Milo Leal, Vino de Milo has grown from 3 pasta sauces into a full line of from-scratch-made products, encompassing salad dressings, pasta sauces, bruschetta toppings, salsas, and BBQ sauces. Unlike many food companies, Vino di Milo makes all of the products themselves, using locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.
Varieties Sold Separately. Gluten Free
- Black Bean, Corn & Cilantro Salsa: Locally-grown black beans are house cooked & added to fresh corn & fresh cilantro in this amazingly fresh salsa, with a splash of tequila!
- Mango Pineapple Salsa: Mango & pineapple get a jolt from fresh jalapeno peppers and a splash of tequila in this salsa that's a little bit sweet, a little bit spicy!
- Roasted Garlic Salsa: JB house roasts fresh garlic and add fresh low-heat jalapenos and a splash of tequila for a deep, rich salsa with a kick!
- Sizzling Summer Peach: JB includes plenty of fresh, juicy peaches, a dash of tequila, and a splash of zesty chiles for a sweet heat fruit salsa!
- Triple Pepper Salsa Verde: JB starts with fresh, mild poblano peppers and fire-roasts them to bring out the sweetness before adding serrano and jalapeño peppers, tomatillos, and lime! Even though it has three peppers in it, this is still a mild salsa — the peppers give it lots of flavor!
- Ghost Pepper Salsa: Building off their best-selling flavor of JB's Ghost Pepper BBQ sauce, this Ghost Pepper salsa is sure to please chile-head fans! Rising heat matches the fresh flavor, making this the perfect balance of fire and flavor.
- Mild: This classic, mild salsa is made with locally-grown tomatoes with fresh garlic, onions, jalapenos, herbs, and a splash of tequila!