Need a WOW gift? Send this treasure chest filled with gourmet cheeses, truffles, and other French, Italian and international specialties, including:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Fourme d'Ambert: This creamy blue cheese is a lovely French treasure. (7.5 oz)
- Artisan Raw-Milk Manchego: A hand-formed Spanish cheese that is dry cured for one year in an eighteenth century cave. (7.5 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano Stravecchio: One of the world's most popular cheeses, aged for a full three years. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster X.O.: 26 month old gouda from Holland! (7.5 oz)
- Dorset Drum Farmhouse Cheddar: One of England's most prized cheddars. (14 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: Blended throughout are shavings of rare Italian white truffle. (6.5 oz)
- Camembert Le Chatelain: An authentic and genuine French treasure. (7 oz)
- Buche de Chevre: Aged for 2 months, during which time it develops a hard, edible crust. Sharp, tangy and rich. (7.5 oz)
- Pleasant Ridge Reserve: Gruyere-like award winning artisanal cheese from Uplands Cheese Co. in Wisconsin. (7.5 oz)
- Rhubarb and Muscat Wine Compote by Belberry: All natural preserved fruit accompaniment for cheese from Belgium. (4.5 oz)
- Red Onion Jam by SiGi: Another accompaniment for cheese, this a savory one from Italy's Marche region. (3.88 oz)
- Daelias Biscuits for Cheese: Daelia's Biscuits for Cheese were inspired by a love of cheese and the pursuit of a good cheese companion.
- Specialty Crackers: Enjoy these hand-baked wafers from England. Perfect for pate, savory spreads and cheese. (3.5 oz)
- igourmet Cheese Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to slice and serve your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in an oversized hinged treasure chest, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.