This is not your grandmother's mac & cheese! This remarkable dish has astounding richness and flavor. Shell pasta enveloped in creamy mascarpone-cheddar sauce with sweet chunks of Maine lobster. All this is topped with a crunchy mix of panko bread crumbs, herbed butter, lemon zest and parmesan cheese. This double award-winner is a gourmet comfort food without equal. Comfort and gourmet all in one.
In 1946, Hazel Ellis Hancock started a lobster restaurant in Ogunquit, Maine. For 25 years, Nana ran that restaurant with her two sisters, Fannie and Mina, and they taught their children and grandchildren (Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. founder Cal Hancock among them) well. The restaurant is still in the Hancock family, and is still serving the finest Maine lobster available to its many customers. As Nana taught, Cal only uses the freshest, all-natural ingredients. None of Cal's products have preservatives, and all use an abundance of fresh Maine lobster meat and seafood. Products are made in small batches to preserve the integrity of the long-held recipes and are prepared daily.
- 2010 Winner for "Outstanding Frozen Savory" International Fancy Food Show.
- One casserole (2.5 lbs). Shipped frozen. Please refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. Refrigerated shelf-life is 4 days. Frozen shelf-life is 9 months As the product is pre-cooked, partial or complete thawing will not impact product integrity, simply place in the freezer until the day before you are ready to prepare.
- This item will ship separately from the rest of your order and shipping will cost $19.99 per order.
- Monday delivery is not possible. Tuesday through Friday deliveries only- excluding holidays.
- Please note that the "Create Your Own Gift Basket" option (item G151) is not available for this product.