New flavors meet old traditions in this tantalizing taste of the Northeast:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Chocolate Capri Goat Log: Rich and creamy with a slight goat tang this semi-sweet chocolate goat cheese is unusual and highly addictive. (5 oz)
- Grafton Village Cheddar: Cheesemaking has long been a part of Vermont life. Dairy cows grazing the velvety pastures of the Green Mountain State are a familiar sight, and the milk they produce is one of the state's natural treasures, used to make some of the world's best cheddar cheese. Grafton, Vermont is a likely setting for a world-class cheddar. Boldly complex with immediate impact, this full-flavored, two-year raw milk cheddar cheese is imbued with that distinctive cheddar "bite" that's balanced by a sweet, creamy finish. (7.5 oz)
- Atwell's Gold by Narragansett Creamery: Atwell's Gold is Narragansett's Italian style cheese, which has been aged over one year. It's intensely nutty with caramel tones. Like all of Narragansett's cheeses, Atwell's Gold is made with local milk, kind bacteria, vegetable-based rennet , salt and -nothing else. While they are not certified organic, Narragansett Creamery is thoughtful in its actions and purchases. They support fair trade products to the best of their ability and all their farmers pledge to not use growth hormones. (7.5 oz)
- Vermont Smoke and Cure Pepperoni: Unlike other pepperonis that have smoke-flavoring added, these sticks are slow-smoked in Vermont. A delicious blend of pork and beef raised in the US and Canada, this pepperoni is perfect for pizzas, lasagnas, hors d'oeuvres, or just as a quick snack. (7 oz)
- Berkshire Bark Chocolate Bar: This Massachusetts chocolate treat combines world class chocolate and unique ingredients. A definite igourmet favorite. (2.8 oz)
- Parker's New Hampshire Maple Syrup: What would a New England Gift Basket be without maple syrup? This example hails from the great state of New Hampshire. (8 fl. oz)
- Stone Ground Pancake Mix by Kenyons Grist Mill: This pancake mix from Rhode Island is a wonderful example of New England artisan craftsmanship. (24 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden treasure chest, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.