New York, both the high-paced city and pastoral upstate farmland, are known for their gourmet delights and cutting-edge culinary creations. This gift basket includes some of our favorite New York products, pulling from both farmstead cheese makers and crafty Brooklynite chefs-turned-entrepreneurs. This gift basket includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Green Peppercorn Cone by Coach Farm: From the family that founded Coach leather goods, comes this exceptional chevre. Coated in a bloomy edible white rind, this cone-shaped goat cheese from Coach Farm is aged only for a few weeks--just long enough to develop a delicious creamy flavor. (4 oz)
- Browning Gold by 5 Spoke Creamery: Aged for 24 months on the 5 Spoke Creamery's farm in upstate New York, Browning Gold is a delight to eat. This cheese is buttery like a Lancashire with long, deep, mouth-filling flavors that are only possible from raw milk, then creamy like an English clothbound cheddar with a touch of sweetness at the end. (8 oz)
- Yancey's Fancy Cheddar with Finger Lakes Champagne: This cheese is a fusion of great New York State products. Rich, local milk is used to create Yancey's classic aged cheddar, combined with Finger Lakes Champagne, you get a wonderfully moist, dense cheddar with a hint of champagne in both flavor and scent. (7.6 oz)
- Organic Fair Trade Coffee: Roasted by Irving Farm in New York, this coffee has a syrupy full body with herbal notes of basil and thyme. Balanced with subtle cranberry in the middle of the palate and oak in the finish. (12 oz)
- NYC Deli Pickles by Brooklyn Brine: Brooklyn Brine steps up with large, crunchy organic Kirby cucumbers packed in apple cider vinegar with ample amounts of garlic, dill, coriander, and cumin. Guaranteed to hold their own against a pastrami sandwich. (24 oz)
- Rosa Mexicano Salsa: Since 1984 Rosa Mexicano has been a leader in Mexican cuisine in New York City. With authentic ingredients and traditional recipes, Rosa Mexicano Sasla provide a unique and delicious experience. (16 oz)
- Christopher Norman Chocolate Bar: Only the finest all-natural ingredients are used in their divine chocolates. Each piece is made by hand, at their New York City factory. (1.7 oz)
- Red Onion and Rosemary Z Crackers: Pam and Keith Pollack's award-winning Z crackers are handmade in New York City. They've got a cornmeal crunch and taste great with cheese, spreads or dips. (8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a sleek black leather case, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.