To help celebrate Oktoberfest, or any occasion with a German flavor, we offer this wonderful assortment of four of our favorite German cheeses, including:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Allgau Emmental: Commonly referred to as Bavarian Swiss, this is arguably the most famous cheese made in Germany. Made from pure Bavarian milk, it is high in protein and has that familiar, yet special flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Smoked Ammerlander: A smoked cheese typical of Germany. This specialty is produced near the coast of the North Sea. It is smoked over select beechwood embers, a process that lends it an edible rind and a unique flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Hirtenkase: This hard, tangy, sharp cheese is perfect for snacking any time of day. Produced in Germany, this aged cow's milk cheese is a great partner to a refreshing pint of lager. (7.5 oz)
- Paladin Bavarian Blue: A tangy, crumbly blue cheese produced in the Bavarian Alpine countryside. Extremely versatile, you'll love it in salad; as part of a recipe; or on a cracker. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature chocolate colored gift box tied with an elegant matching ribbon.