To help you celebrate Oktoberfest, we offer this wonderful assortment of four of our favorite German cheeses.
You will receive a half-pound cut of each of these cheeses, so grab a selection of your favorite German beers and celebrate this occasion and its time honored tradition.
- Allgau Emmental, commonly referred to as Bavarian Swiss, is arguably the most famous cheese made in Germany. Made from pure Bavarian milk, it is high in protein and has that familiar, yet special flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Smoked Ammerlander is a smoked cheese typical of Germany. This young cheese is smoked over select beechwood embers, a process that lends it an edible rind and a unique flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Hirtenrkase This hard, tangy, sharp cheese is perfect for snacking any time of day. Produced in Germany, this aged cow's milk cheese is a great partner to a refreshing pint of lager. (7.5 oz)
- Paladin Bavarian Blue is a tangy, crumbly pasteurized blue cheese produced in the Bavarian Alpine countryside. Extremely versatile, you'll love it in salad; as part of a recipe; or on a cracker. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar. (2.75 oz)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
This item is not packaged as a gift. If you would like the gift packaged version of this item please click here.